B. Tech.-M. Tech. (5-Year Integrated Dual Degree) 2019
|B. Tech. - M. Tech. (Integrated Dual Degree)**
||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
* These numbers are tentative in nature. The number of seats may be changed appropriately considering the overall academic quality of incoming students, regulatory permissions, etc.
** Currently operated in integrated mode only.
About the Programme :
Integrated Dual degree Programmes are being introduced in many premier Indian institutes to enhance the UG and PG research culture. The main motivation for the institutes for offer such Programmes is to keep their UG students within the institute and have fruitful research and product development outputs. This would help in a healthy growth of Institute’s as well as students’ career. This Programme not only provides a longer duration to a particular field of interest, but also reduces the total time to gain both B.Tech. and M.Tech. degrees. The LNMIIT’s integrated dual degree Programme would allow the student to earn both B.Tech. and M.Tech. degrees in 5 year duration.
The LNMIIT Jaipur is offering Integrated Dual Degree Programme in CSE, ECE for the academic year 2019-20
Eligibility for Admission:
- A student has to select the dual degree Programme while entering the institute at undergraduate level itself.
- The application process for dual degree will be same and in parallel to regular B.Tech. Programmes in The LNMIIT.
- Eligibility criteria for admission in dual degree would be same as the regular B.Tech Programme.
- A student has to select the integrated dual degree Programme while entering the institute at undergraduate level itself.
- The application process for integrated dual degree will be same and in parallel to regular B.Tech. Programmes in The LNMIIT.
- Eligibility criteria for admission in integrated dual degree would be same as the regular B.Tech Programme.
- A Student must have a CGPA of 6.0 and above to get both the degrees.
- The student would be getting both the degrees at the end of the Programme.
- The tuition fee for the 9th and 10th semester in the integrated dual degree Programme will be half of the regular tuition fee.
- Students should be encouraged to take GATE in their 4th year to benefit from the scheme.
- Starting from 8th semester, the students would be eligible for PG stipend in terms of teaching assistance and as per the PG stipend rules and regulations.
- The student is also eligible for all UG scholarships offered by the institute.