1. Where is LNMIIT located?
LNMIIT is located in Jaipur at Rupa-ki-Nangal, Post: Sumel, Via: Jamdoli, Jaipur - 302031, Rajasthan, India. It is approximately 15 km from the heart of the city (Ajmeri Gate) and 11 km from Transport Nagar.
2. How I shall reach to LNMIIT?
It is located on the bypass that connects Jaipur-Agra Highway with Jaipur-Delhi Highway. This bypass can be reached via a link road connecting Jaipur-Agra Highway with Shishodia Rani-ka-Bagh, Keshav Vidypeeth, Jamdoli, and Sumel. For clarification, please click here: http://www.lnmiit.ac.in/ugadmissions/howtoreach.html
3. How is the climate in Jaipur?
The weather of Jaipur is semi-arid type. The summer season begins from April and continues till July. The temperature rises to an average of 300C. The city experiences monsoon showers in the months of August and September. With pleasant weather in the month of October, November to February are the months when city observe winters. The temperature ranges in between 5-150C during this season.
4. Contact details for UG Admission queries:
|Contact No. (Toll Free)||1800-180-6566|
|Contact No. (Direct)||0141-5191-791/ 792|
1. What are the Programs offered at LNMIIT?
|B. Tech.||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||210|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||150|
|Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE)||120|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||90|
|B. Tech. – M. Tech. (Integrated Dual Degree)**||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||10|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||10|
* These numbers are tentative in nature. The number of seats may be changed appropriately considering the overall academic quality of incoming students. Regulatory permissions, etc.
** Currently operated in integrated mode only.
2. What is the medium of instruction in the class?
3. How is the laboratories infrastructure?
State-of-the-art laboratories have been set up for both undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level courses.
Some of the important UG laboratories are: Basic Electronics Lab, Basic Physics Lab, E-CAD Lab, Analog Communication Lab, Digital Communication Lab, Signal Processing Lab, Microwave Lab, Micro-controller and Micro-processor Lab, Data Base Management Systems (DBMS) Lab, Operating Systems Lab, Programming Lab, Data Structures Lab, Networking Lab, CAD Lab.
In addition to this, we have the following laboratory for the PG level courses: Advanced Instrumentation Lab, Synthesis Lab, Wireless Lab, Simulation Lab, to expose the students to the latest research in different areas of science and engineering.
IBM Laboratory with tools for Big Data & Analytics and Mobile Application Development tools like Cognos Insight, InfoSphere BigInsight, Worklight.
National Instruments (NI) laboratory with myRIO, cRIO and sbRIO hardwares along with a wide range of sensors and actuators for research and robotic applications.
Texas Instruments (TI) laboratory with latest kits including Beaglebone Black, D8500, TIVA and Atmel Dragon Board Xmega and Rapsberry Pi Boards.
High Performance Computing facility by HP for research purposes. Mechanical workshop with conventional workshop and laboratories and NC-CNC machines.
4. What are the areas in which UG students can do research?
Some such research areas are (but not limited to): Data Analytics, Network Security, Software Engineering, Wireless Communication, Speech Processing, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Database and Management System, Data Mining, VLSI, Embedded Systems, Biomedical Engineering, Hyperbolic Partial Differentiations Equations, Studies in English Language, English Literature, Psychology and Economics etc.
5. What are library facilities?
The Library has a rapidly expanding (over 15000) collection of books including text books, reference books, and monographs etc. covering all major disciplines of interest. The catalogue of these holdings can be accessed online both on campus and off campus. Library also has an online access to the many high quality e-resources. To know more visit click here
6. Details about faculty at LNMIIT?
LNMIIT has highly accomplished and research oriented faculty members, at par with the best in the country, including senior and young academicians. Most of our faculty members have a Ph.D. degree from IITs and other premier institutions of India and abroad. For detailed faculty profile and their research interest please visit click here.
1. What are the eligibility requirements for undergraduate (B.Tech./B.Tech. – M.Tech. Dual Degree) admission?
Please visit Undergraduate Admissions 2018– Admission Policy here: Click here.
2. What is the fee structure for undergraduate (B.Tech./ B.Tech. – M.Tech. Dual Degree) programmes at your university?
Please visit Undergraduate 2018 – Fee Structure here: Click here.
3. Is there any provision for scholarships?
Yes. To know more about scholarships, please visit Undergraduate Admissions 2018 – Click here.
4. Is there any management quota or capitation fee?
No. There is no management quota & no capitation fee. You only pay tuition fee and other charges as mentioned above in the fee structure.
5. How to apply and from where do I get the application form?
You can apply online ONLY through the LNMIIT Admission Portal. To apply go to https://erp.lnmiit.ac.in/ugadm/ Payment of the application fee can be made both online and offline.
6. When is the last date to submit the application?
The last date to apply through JEE (Main) mode is 27th May, 2018.
7. Do I have to send the hard-copy of the application form?
No, you don’t have to send the hard-copy of the application form, you have to submit it ONLY ONLINE. To know more visit https://erp.lnmiit.ac.in/ugadm/
8. How do I send the required documents?
The required documents have to be brought at the time of joining.
Hostel and Other infrastructure
1. What type of hostel accommodation do you provide to students?
Fully furnished accommodation for all the students are available on campus. Accommodation for girl & boy students is made available in separate girls' & boys’ hostel on campus.
2. What medical facilities are available to students admitted at LNMIIT?
Institute offers medical facilities for its students, teaching, and non-teaching staff living on the campus. This includes a Resident Doctor, a Resident Nurse, Emergency care, Physio-therapy unit, Ambulance Service, tie-up to a nearby advanced hospital for immediate referral/treatment. The institute facilitates a group medical insurance policy for all the students.
3. What is the arrangement for food?
The institute has two centralized mess facilities for providing breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
4. Is internet facility available on the campus?
Internet facility is available in all the hostels and the academic area is fully wi-fi connected.
5. Are there sports facilities and cultural event activities?
The institute encourages students' co-curricular activities. These activities are managed by the elected body of students, namely, Students' Gymkhana. Some of the facilities and activities are mentioned below:
6. Sports : Sports complex, Table Tennis Boards, Squash Court, Badminton Courts, Basket Ball Courts, Volleyball Court, Football Ground, and Cricket Ground etc. Co-curricular activities: Students Activities Centre, Music Club, Dance Club, Robotics Club.
7. Students have their own Students’ Gymkhana with Students’ Senate, Convener, President, Cultural Secretary, Games Secretary, Senators and student representatives from each batch. Student representatives are elected through election every year, under the guidance of a faculty member. There also exists a large number of hobby clubs under Student Gymkhana to help students practice and develop their extra- curricular skills.
Last Updated :
Designed and developed by MS