Refund Policy - UG Admissions 2018
First Semester Fee of B. Tech./ B. Tech.-M. Tech. (Integrated Dual-Degree) Programme
- The applicant need to fill the Refund Form by login
to the Admission Portal using his/ her login credentials. Without the formal refund
application, the refund cases will not be processed.
- If the Institute fails to offer a confirmed seat to
an applicant and if s/he remains in the Waiting List throughout the admission process,
the full Provisional Fee of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) will
- Applicants getting a confirmed seat and failing to
deposit the remaining Balance Fee of Rs. 1,53,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Three
Thousand Only) by the specified deadline as mentioned in the Admission Offer Letter
by any reason, his/ her Admission Offer will be cancelled. In such case, Rs. 24,000/-
(Rupees Twenty Four Thousand Only) will be refunded after deduction of Rs. 1,000/-
(Rupees One Thousand Only).
- Once the applicant deposits the Balance Fee within
the stipulated deadline, s/he will be considered as an enrolled student in the offered
programme of study.
- Last Date of Admission for all the UG Programmes shall
be 30th July 2018, unless otherwise specified by a statutory regulatory body or
the Institute through its notification on Admission Portal.
- All the refund cases of enrolled students will be processed
in accordance with formally-notified Last Date of Admission.
- If the enrolled student selects to withdraw from the
programme of study, the four-tier system for the refund of fees as per the UGC Notification
D.O. No. 1-3/2007 (CPP-II) dated 6th December 2016 shall be followed.
- The detailed refund policy for UG Admissions in the academic year 2018-19 will be
as indicated in the following table:
Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served
Refund Application Received
Refund % of Aggregate Fee*
15 days before the formally-notified Last Date of Admission
On or before Jul. 15, 2018
||Not more than 15 days after the formally-notified Last Date of Admission
||Jul. 16, 2018 to Aug. 14, 2018
||More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally-notified Last Date of Admission
||Aug. 15, 2018 to Aug. 29, 2018
||More than 30 days after formally-notified Last Date of Admission
||Aug. 30, 2018 onwards
* Aggregate Fee (excluding Caution Money, Building Fund, and Mess Advance).
** Proportionate Mess Charges shall also be deducted from the payable refund amount, if enrolled student utilizes the Mess facility.
# In case of (i) in the table above, 10% of the Aggregate Fees, as processing charges from the refundable amount, shall be deducted.
- The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of Round(s) of Counselling and Seat Allotment, and consequent extension of Last Date of Admission (if required). If any change of date occurs, it will be notified through the LNMIIT Admission Portal.
- In case of refund, the no. of days will be counted from the date of refund application received through online portal or the date of confirmation of payment of fees received from the Bank, whichever is later.
- The refund requests made through email, phone or any other mode, other than the specified in (1), will not be entertained.
- Enrolled student must provide following information along with the refund request: (i) Name of Account Holder, (ii) Relation with the Student, (iii) Account No., (iv) Bank Name, (v) Bank Branch and Address, (vi) IFSC Code of the Bank.
- In case of Foreign/ NRI candidates, the refund will be made in accordance with RBI/ Foreign Exchange Regulations. Exchange rate shall be as applicable at the time of refund.
- The University will not be held responsible for any disputes or other matters arising due to the completeness or correctness of the particulars provided in the refund request. The student unconditionally agrees that the particulars provided are correct in all respects and will not make the University party to any disputes which may arise due to furnishing of such particulars.
- The date of receipt of complete application for admission cancellation will be treated as date of request. Delay or non-receipt of request shall be responsibility of the enrolled student.
- The University has right to cancel the admission of any student, if any student fails to pay the fees by due date or fails to submit mandatory documents as mentioned in respective Provisional Admission Letter. In such cases, refund, if any, shall be governed as per the above mentioned policy.
- Once the refund application is received, the admission will be withdrawn. For the admitted students after academic registration, the refund application will be processed only after receiving all the applicable ‘No Dues’ certificate from all the relevant Units/ Departments/ Centres/ Hostel/ Library/ Mess of the University and after receiving the ID card and original fee receipt.
- Application fee of Rs. 1,600/- (Rupees Sixteen Hundred Only), once remitted, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The courts situated at Jaipur, Rajasthan shall have exclusive Jurisdiction for all disputes.
- The refund information given above is indicative only and The LNMIIT, Jaipur reserves the right to make changes as per the notification received from the concerned statutory/ regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes in the above will be updated on the Admission Portal.
Note: Application ID and Password
The Application ID and Password are unique and it is the responsibility of the Applicant to keep this information secured and safe. Kindly do not share your Password with anybody.
- Please mention your LNMIIT Application ID in all communications with the Institute. This will help us serve you quicker.
- Please fill the online Refund Form to apply for refund via the LNMIIT portal.
- You need the Application ID and Password to apply for refund.
- All refunds will be processed within 21 days after receiving the duly filled in Refund Form from the applicants.
Refund Policy (in case of online payments – double/ failed transactions, credited to the Institute):
- A transaction will be deemed successful only after the funds are received by the Institute. The online payments are not collected by the Institute directly but by the Service Provider (Payment Gateway). Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact the Institute to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the applicant, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation, the Institute will confirm to the applicant that the payment has been received and accepted by the Institute. In the event of the applicant does not receive confirmation within 2 working days of making the payment, it is the responsibility of the applicant to check with the Institute that the payment has been accepted or not.
- The applicant shall remain responsible for the fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the Institute in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Institute.
- The refund of a particular transaction will be made only in case the applicant has paid online more than once for the same admission. The processing of refunds in these cases requires the verification, and at times remittance as well, by the Payment Gateway. Hence, time delays in some cases may not be under the control of the Institution.
- The refund applications will be processed and responded to only after proper verification.
Security (Online Transactions):
All payment details which are entered through the payment gateway are encrypted when the applicant, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted. The Institute shall not be liable for any failure by the applicant or third party making payment of application processing fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.