Centre for Cryptography, Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (C3-SDF)
Welcome to the virtual Centre for Cryptology, Cybersecurity and Digital forensic (C3-SDF) at The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur.
With the rapid growth of information technology, security and privacy are the major concern in global market. The center C3-SDF has been established keeping in view of societal, technical and legal prospective with respect to information and cyber security. This focuses on the primary objective to bring together the researchers, educationalists and practitioners in the field of cryptology, cyber security and digital forensics.
Key research areas
- Blockchain Technology
- Cryptography using machine learning and AI
- Steganography and Steganalysis
- Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Financial Cryptography
- Network Security
- Cloud and Big Data Security
- VANET security
- Mobile Security
- IoT Security
- Security and Privacy in Social media analytics
- Privacy-Enhancing Technologies
- Reliability and Dependability
- Biometrics security
- Data protection legislation and security
- Formal Methods and Language-based Security
- Hardware Security Design
- Information Security and Privacy
- Post-quantum Cryptography
- Leading research and development in emerging areas of cryptography, information security, cybersecurity and digital forensics.
- Develop and validate new techniques for securing tomorrow's global information system infrastructure by exploring theoretical and practical applications and long-term academic research.
- Construct innovative security technologies and methodologies concerning both theoretical and practical aspects that improve the country’s ability to addressing current and future security challenges.
The Center promotes and facilities interdisciplinary research & education in Cryptology, Cyber Security and Digital forensics among faculties, researchers and students. The Centre focuses on cutting-edge research and development in the relevant fields to builds next-generation expert and researchers to provide security solutions in global markets.