Welcome to Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
To sensitize future professionals to the application of scientific principles in social, cultural, economic, ethical and human issues concerning the society and its development.
- To instill ethical values and interpersonal skills in the students.
- To develop students’ professional and employability skills that match the evolving standards of the industry.
- To address real-life problems of the individual and society and foster an attitude of life-long learning.
- To nurture excellence through leadership, entrepreneurship and business acumen.
- To enhance students’ communication skills through effective writing, speaking and presentations.
- To develop their fundamental understanding of the economic and business environment.
- To build students’ critical thinking, analytical aptitude and scientific temper
- To promote interdisciplinary knowledge, learning and practice.