1. J. Jadhav and S. Biswas, “Synthesis, structural and magnetic properties of nanocrystalline Ni-Zn ferrires: in correlation with cation distribution” J. Magn. Magn. Mater (2016)(Impact Factor :1.97)
2. J. Jadhav and S. Biswas, “Structural and electrical properties of ZnO:Ag core-shell nanoparticles synthesized by a colloidal chemistry method” Ceram. Inter. (2016) (Impact Factor :2.60)
3. J. Jadhav and S. Biswas, “Surface plasmon enhanced near-UV emission in monodispersed ZnO:Ag core-shell type nanoparticles synthesized by a wet chemical method” Superlattices and Microstruct (2016) (Impact Factor :2.10)
4. J. Jadhav and S. Biswas, “Shape-controlled ferromagnetic Zn1-xNixO nanoplatelets with hexagonal morphology synthesized via a polymer precursor”, J. Alloys. Compd. (2016) (Impact Factor :2.99)
5. B. Soni and S. Biswas, “Processing of open-cell metallic foams for high pressure hydrogen storage” J. Mater Sci. Technol. (2016) (Impact Factor :1.90)
6. M. Patange, S. Biswas, A. K. Yadav, S. N. Jha and D. Bhattacharyya, Morphology-controlled synthesis of monodispered graphitic carbon coated core/shell structured Ni/NiO nanoparticles with enhanced magnetoresistance” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 17 (2015) 32398-32412.
DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C5CP05830A (Impact Factor :4.49)
7. J. Jadhav, S. Biswas, A. K. Yadav, S. N Jha, D. Bhattacharayya, and N. K Sahoo, “Effects of Ni concentration on the structural and magnetic properties of NiZnFe2O4 ferrites synthesized via a polymer precursor” Journal of Nano Research, 34 (2015) 9-16
8. Anand Kumar Tripathi, Mohan Chandra Mathpal, Promod Kumar, Vivek Agrahari, Manish Kumar Singh, Sheo Kumar Mishra, M. M. Ahmad and Arvind Agarwal “Photoluminescence And Photoconductivity Of Ni Doped Titania Nanoparticles” Advanced Materials Letters, 6 (2015) 201-208. (Impact Factor 1.93)
9. Mohan Chandra Mathpal, Promod Kumar, S Kumar, Anand Kumar Tripathi, Manish Kumar Singh, Jai Prakash and Arvind Agarwal “Opacity and plasmonic properties of Ag embedded glass based metamaterials” RSC Advances, 5 (2015) 12555-12562. (Impact Factor 3.70)
10. Anand Kumar Tripathi, Mohan Chandra Mathpal, Promod Kumar, Manish Kumar Singh, MAG Soler, Arvind Agarwal “Structural, optical and photoconductivity of Sn and Mn doped TiO2 nanoparticles” J. Alloys and Compounds, 662 (2015) 37–47. (Impact Factor 2.76)
11. K. Bora, D. Dutta, P. Ghoshal, Determining the octant of theta_23 at LBNE in conjunction with reactor experiments, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 30:1550066 (2015), ISSN 1793-6632, (Impact factor: 1.33)
12. M. Ghosh, P. Ghoshal, S. Goswami, N. Nath, S.K. Raut, A new look to the degeneracies in the neutrino oscillation parameters and their resolution by T2K, NOνA and ICAL, preprint arXiv:1504.06283, accepted in Phys. Rev. D.
13. Challuri Vijay Kumar, Lydia Cabau, Aurelien Viterisi, Subhayan. Biswas, Ganesh D. Sharma and Emilio Palomares “Solvent Annealing Control of Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells with 6.6% Efficiency Based on a Benzodithiophene Donor Core and Dicyano Acceptor Units” J. Phys. Chem. C doi: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.5b07130 (Impact Factor 4.8)
14. Thaksen Jadhav, Rajneesh Misra, S. Biswas and Ganesh D. Sharma “Bulk heterojunction organic solar cells based on carbazole–BODIPY conjugate small molecules as donors with high open circuit voltage” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. DOI: 10.1039/c5cp04807a (Impact Factor 4.49)
15. Hyeonjun Jo, Sojin Park, Hyeju Choi, Subok Lee, Kihyung Song, S. Biswas, Abhishek Sharma, Ganesh. D. Sharma, and Jaejung Ko “S, N heteropentacene based small molecules with A-D-A structure for solution processed organic bulk heterojunction solar cells” RSC Advances (in Press). (Impact Factor 3.84)
16. Jangkeun Sim, Kwangseok Do, Kihyoung Song, Abhishek Sharma, S. Biswas, Ganesh. D. Sharma, Jaejung Ko “D-A-D-A-D push pull organic small molecules based on 5,10-dihydroindolo[3,2-b]indole (DINI) central core donor for solution processed bulk heterojunction solar cells” Organic Electronics (in Press) (Impact Factor 3.97)
1. J. Jadhav, S. Biswas, A. K. Yadav, S. N Jha, D. Bhattacharayya, and N.
K Sahoo, “Effects of Ni concentration on the structural and magnetic properties
of NiZnFe2O4 ferrites synthesized via a polymer precursor” Journal of Nano Research,
34 (2015) 9-16.
DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/JNanoR.34.9 (Impact Factor :0.56)
2. T. Nithyanantham, S. Biswas, N. Nagendra and S. Bandopadhyay, “Studies on mechanical behavior of LSFT-CGO dual-phase membranes at elevated temperatures in ambient air and slightly reducing environments”, Ceram. Inter. 40 (2014) 7783-7790.
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2013.12.121 (Impact Factor :2.60)
3. M. Ghosh, P. Ghoshal, S. Goswami, S.K. Raut, Synergies between neutrino oscillation experiments: An 'adequate' configuration for LBNO, JHEP 1403:094 (2014), ISSN 1029-8479 (Impact factor: 6.22)
4. M. Ghosh, P. Ghoshal, S. Goswami, S.K. Raut, Evidence of leptonic CP phase from Nova, T2K and ICAL: A chronological progression, Nucl.Phys. B 884:274-304 (2014), ISSN 0550-3213 (Impact factor: 3.94)
5. Mohan Chandra Mathpal, Anand Kumar Tripathi, Promod Kumar, Balasubramaniyan R, Manish Kumar Singh, Seung Hyun Hur, Jin Suk Chung, Arvind Agarwal “Polymorphic Transformations and Band Structure in Graphene Decorated Ag Doped Titania Based Ternary Nanostructure” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 16 (2014) 23874-23883. (Impact Factor 4.19)
6. Mohan Chandra Mathpal, Anand Kumar Tripathi, Promod Kumar, Vivek Agrahari, Manish Kumar Singh, Arvind Agarwal “Distortion induced band gap and phase transformation in Tix Ag(1-x) O2 system” Chem. Phys. Lett. 614 (2014) 162–166. (Impact Factor 1.99)
7. K Kamil Reza, Nawab Singh, Surendra K Yadav, Manish Kumar Singh, AM Biradar “Pearl shaped highly sensitive Mn3O4 nanocomposite interface for biosensor applications” Biosensors and Bioelectronics 62 (2014) 47–51. (Impact Factor 6.451)
8. Aditya Singh Sengar, Anirudh Agarwal and Manish K. Singh “Cystic Fibrosis: Need for Mass Deployable Screening Methods” Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology 174 (2014) 1127-1136. (Impact Factor 1.68)
9. Nitin Pandey, Rajneesh K. Srivastava, Manish Kumar Singh, Jay Singh “Optical properties of carbon nanodots synthesized by laser induced fragmentation of graphite powder suspended in water” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 27 (2014) 150–153. (Impact Factor 1.76)
10. J.K. Pandey, R.K. Swarnkar, K. K. Soumya, Priyanka Dwivedi, Manish Kumar Singh, Shanthy Sundaram and R. Gopal “Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized by Pulsed Laser Ablation: as a Potent Antibacterial Agent for Human Enteropathogenic Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacterial Strains” Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology 174 (2014) 1021-1031. (Impact Factor 1.68)
11. Animesh K. Ojha, Manish Srivastava, Sumeet Kumar, Rasha Hassanein, Jay Singh, Manish K. Singh and Arnulf Materny “Influence of crystal size on the electron-phonon coupling in ZnO nanocrystals investigated by Raman spectroscopy” Vibrational Spectroscopy 72 (2014) 90-96. (Impact Factor 1.54)
12. Manish Srivastava, Jay Singh, Rajneesh K. Mishra, Manish K. Singh, Animesh K. Ojha, Madhu Yashpal and Srivastava Sudhanshu “Novel Conducting Lithium Ferrite/Chitosan Nanocomposite: Synthesis, Characterization, Magnetic and Dielectric Properties” Current Applied Physics, 14 (2014) 980-990. (Impact Factor: 1.81)
13. Mohan Chandra Mathpal, Promod Kumar, Balasubramaniyan R., Jin Suk Chung, Anand Kumar Tripathi, Manish Kumar Singh, M.M. Ahmad, S.N. Pandey, Arvind Agarwal, “Ag/TiO2/graphene stacking for plasmonic metamaterial-based transparent semiconducting thin films” Materials Letters 128 (2014) 306-309. (Impact factor 2.26)
14. Anand Kumar Tripathi, Mohan Chandra Mathpal, Promod Kumar, Manish Kumar Singh, Sheo Kumar Mishra, Rajneesh Kumar Srivastava, Jin Suk Chungg, Govind Verma, M.M. Ahmad and Arvind Agarwal “Synthesis based structural and optical behavior of anatase TiO2 nanoparticles” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 23 (2014) 136–143. (Impact Factor 1.76)
1. S. Biswas, G. P. Singh, S. Ram and H. J. Fecht, “Surface stabilized GMR
nanorods of silver coated CrO2 synthesized via a polymer complex at ambient pressure”,
J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 339 (2013) 175-181.
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2013.03.011 (Impact Factor :1.97)
2. N. Nagendra, S. Biswas, T. Nithyanantham and S. Bandopadhyay, “Fracture modes in tubular LSFCO ceramic membranes under graded reducing conditions”, Mater. Res. Bull. 48 (2013) 2034-2039.
DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.materresbull.2013.02.035 (Impact Factor :2.28)
3. S. Biswas, T. Nithyanantham, N. T. Saraswathi and S. Bandopadhyay, “High-temperature mechanical properties of reduced NiO-8YSZ anode-supported bi-layer SOFC structures in ambient air and reducing environments”, Ceram. Inter. 39 (2013) 3103-3111. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2012.09.090 (Impact Factor :2.60)
Last Updated :
Designed and developed by MS